A Whole New World – In Austrex
- A Discussion set out the groups plans needing to make contact with the Resistance Contact – Kistarsis and set up meetings with the other houses
- Sandcrown and Alhara looked over the records held by the Obligators and House Berylium on incoming shipments of Rebou goods. They located the area of the dock that these always passed through and thus any communication
- Quinn made headway into meeting potential members of the underground and buying new hankerchiefs
- Nebellea sent letters to Houses Hasting, Lukel and Berylium requesting meetings to discuss various things
- Preparations were looked into for next weeks ball
- The group looked over the box of items coming to the conclusion that the angel talisman was not a ferruchemical or allomantically new metal but the symbol of the winged individual did bear significance – Alhara remembered a book she read when much younger and resolved to investigate further.
- The properties of storing Atium with Ferruhemy were discovered and it was learned that it does not call an old selfs body from the past simply altering the youth and vigour of the ferruchemist
- Nebellea spoke to Pidge about his and Quinn’s past and the two seemed to get along well becoming friends, perhaps in time something deeper also giving her some pointers
- Quinn bought Nebellea an Obsidian Dagger in a beautiful sheath – Sandcrown suggested it might not be the best present and Nebellea accepted the gift with some trepidation. Pidge and Owandise read a certain amount into the gift giving. Nebellea blamed Sandcrown for the situation.
- The Mistborn Squad went on a midnight adventure looking at the various Cantons and Noble Keeps
- The Pirates attacking our shipping were found to have a Bounty on them worth a bead of Atium
- Nebellea purchased a safe to store the most important items of the house as well as significant amounts of metal vials – both Mistborn and Misting